Single Cyanide AmineWhat exactly are you referring to? What are the uses?
Chemical name: Amino cyanide, referred to as cyanide amine;
Molecular formula: CN2H2
Molecular Weight: 42.02
1. Fruit Tree plant Growth regulators, fungicides, deciduous agents and non-toxic deworming agents
2. Industrial raw Materials
3. Pharmaceuticals and pesticide Intermediates
4. Agricultural fertilizers
5. Food additive single cyanamide can break the dormant period of grape and deciduous fruit crops, promote their early germination, flowering, results and maturation, improve single fruit weight and yield per mu. In plants, cyanamide is rapidly metabolized, all converted to the carbon source needed for plant growth. There will be no residue in the ripening period and no adverse effects on fruit quality.
Packaging & amp; storage:
1. Packed in plastic barrels, 25, 50, 100, 200KG per barrel, can also be packaged according to user requirements.
2. Products with concentrations below 30% shall not exceed 35 ℃ in the course of storage and transportation.
3. Liquid products with concentrations of more than 50% are best storage and transportation at lower temperatures, with temperatures not exceeding 25 ℃.
4. The storage and transportation temperature of crystal products shall not exceed 10℃.
Introduction to Monoamine: A class of proteins with the activity of biocatalysts. It participates in the formation and metabolism of all organic matter. Enzymes are ubiquitous in tea trees, and organs or tissues in vitro remain active until the enzyme protein has been passivated and denatured. A few enzymes have a secondary or coenzyme, a polymer compound, and most of their molecular weight and structure fail to be determined. Most of the reactions that enzymes can catalyze are reversible; they not only catalyze the synthesis and transformation of substances, but also catalyze the decomposition, redox or isomerization of substances. The manufacture of tea makes use of these properties of enzymes. In the manufacture of green tea, the activity of enzymes (killing) is terminated earlier, and the effects of enzymatic oxidation and enzyme degradation are carried out fully during the manufacture of black tea. Semi-fermented tea, such as oolong tea and yellow tea, properly controlled the action time and oxidation degree of the enzyme. After fermentation tea, such as brick tea, Puer tea, etc., the use of exogenous microorganisms and their secretion of enzymes.
Various internal and external conditions (light, temperature, water, gas, ph, etc.) and various effects (including substances, products and inhibitors that can be used) can affect the vitality of enzymes. Each enzyme has its specific optimum temperature, dielectric reaction (ph) and optimum substrate (matrix) concentration. There are no fewer than dozens of kinds of endogenous enzymes that have been studied and detected in tea. By nature is divided into: redox enzymes, hydrolase, synthase, nucleases, other enzymes. A small number of exogenous enzymes obtained by other plants or microorganisms also play a very important role in the deep processing of tea.
50% single cyanamide aqueous solution is mainly used as plant growth regulator and herbicide. It can effectively inhibit the activity of catalase in plants and accelerate the circulation of phosphoric acid (PPP) in plants, thus accelerating the formation of basic substances in plants and playing a role in regulating growth. Field efficacy test shows that the grape, cherry can be adjusted to grow, increase production, in the grape germination before the 15~20d, uniform spray in the branches, so that the sprouts is uniform medicine, can germinate early 7~10d, for the initial flowering period, flowering period, coloring stage, maturity and so on have an early role. Uniform spray during cherry dormancy period, so that the sprouts is uniform, can break the dormancy, promote flower buds, early germination, early flowering, early ripening, has a significant increase in yield and improve the quality of varieties. The use of dilution multiples are 10~20 times liquid, using the method of spray. Safe for grapes and cherries.