The particle calcium carbide manufacturer summarizes the use process of the granular lime nitrogen greenhouse as follows:
1. Clean the plot: Clean up the remains of the harvested crops in the selected plots, bury them deeply or place them away from the planting area, and level the furrows so that Rongbao can evenly spread them.
2, the straw or wheat straw (preferably crushed or smashed into 4-6 cm small section, to facilitate tillage) or other unfertilized organic matter evenly spread on the surface, the amount of 600-1200 kg. Then apply 60-100 kg/mu Rongbao (modified calcium cyanamide) evenly on the surface of straw or organic fertilizer.
There are two purposes for spreading straw:
1) Granular lime nitrogen is a straw decomposing agent, which can effectively smear straw, increase soil organic matter, and fertilize soil;
2) After the granular lime nitrogen rotted the straw, the soil can be made looser, which is beneficial to the cyanide gas after the decomposition of Rongbao flows in the soil, thereby making the insecticide and sterilization more thorough.
3, deep turn: using a rotary tiller or artificially deep into the soil with organic matter and Rongbao, the depth of 30-40 cm is better. The tillage should be as uniform as possible to increase the contact area between Rongbao and soil particles.
4, sealing the ground: use plastic film (as much as possible with a film, do not use the film) to seal the soil surface.
5, irrigation: from the film to the sputum irrigation until the surface is soaked. Plots with poor water retention properties can be refilled once. But the ground can't always have water. The high humidity of the soil is conducive to the decomposition of Rongbao, and the cyanide gas generated can flow in the soil with water vapor to enhance the sterilization effect.
6. Close the greenhouse, pay attention to the greenhouse entrances and exits, and do not leak the water at the irrigation ditch. Generally, on a sunny day, the soil layer of 20-30 cm can be kept at 40-50 degrees Celsius for a long time, and the surface can reach temperatures above 70 degrees Celsius. This condition lasts for 20-30 days and can effectively kill a variety of fungi, bacteria and root-knot nematodes in the soil.
7. Open the shed film and uncover the film: open the greenhouse vent, uncover the ground film, and plow the soil.
The purpose of uncovering the film and drying it:
1) Release more cyanide gas remaining in the soil to prevent burning damage to the new roots of the transplanted crop;
2) Ventilation and drying can increase the air in the soil to facilitate crop growth and shorten the slow seedling period.
8. Transplanting or planting: After 10-15 days of drying, the crops can be sown or planted. When the planting is applied, the application of biological fertilizer to promote seedlings and strong seedlings is remarkable.
9, according to the disease situation, in different stages of growth, you can continue to ditch or point to apply biological repair bacteria, each dose can be 3-5 kg / acre.
10. If there is no straw, it can be used together with farmyard manure, and it can be operated according to the above methods.