Calcium carbide generally refers to calcium carbide.
Calcium carbide is an inorganic compound, white crystal, industrial products for gray-black lumps, the section is purple or gray. There is an immediate and intense reaction in the water, which produces acetylene and emits heat.
Main applications of calcium carbide:
(1) The acetylene produced by calcium carbide and water reaction can synthesize many organic compounds. For example: synthetic rubber, artificial resin, acetone, ketone, carbon black, etc., at the same time acetylene one oxygen flame is widely used in metal welding and cutting.
(2) When heating powdery calcium carbide and nitrogen, the reaction produces calcium cyanamide, that is, lime nitrogen:
CaC2 + n2→cacn2 + C, Delta h = -296kJ/mol
Lime Nitrogen is an important raw material for the preparation of amino cyanide. Heating lime nitrogen with salt reaction generated by the melt with Utzekin and non-ferrous metal industry.
(3) Calcium carbide itself can be used for desulfurization agents in the steel industry.
(4) Production of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), carbide production of polyvinyl chloride using calcium carbide (calcium carbide CaC2), Water generation acetylene (C2H2), acetylene and hydrogen chloride (HCl) Synthesis of vinyl chloride monomer (CH2=CHCl), and then through polymerization of vinyl chloride to produce polyvinyl chloride-[CH-CHCI] A chemical reaction method of n-.
(5) The old miners under the mine, calcium carbide into the iron tank weaving using the resulting acetylene (C2H2) made of carbide lamps. Granular calcium carbide (desulfurization machine)
Gas emission more than ≥280l/kg, the use: production of acetylene gas, D-pantothenic acid calcium, steel, nickel iron casting smelting in the desulfurization agent.
Granular calcium carbide (desulfurization agent)
Calcium carbide chemical name is calcium carbide, molecular formula for CaC2, the appearance of gray, brown color, black or brown block solid, is the basic raw material of organic synthetic chemical industry, the use of calcium carbide as raw materials can be synthesized into a series of organic compounds, for industrial, agricultural, pharmaceutical supply raw materials. Its main uses are:
(1) acetylene produced by calcium carbide and water reaction can synthesize many organic compounds, such as: synthetic rubber, artificial
Resin, acetone, ketone, carbon black, etc., at the same time acetylene one oxygen flame is widely used in metal welding and cutting.
(2) When heating powdery calcium carbide and nitrogen, the reaction produces calcium cyanamide, that is, lime nitrogen, heating lime nitrogen and salt reaction to produce cyanide melt with Utzekin and non-ferrous metal industry.
(3) carbide itself can be used for desulfurizer in the iron and steel industry
Lime nitrogen in industrial use, lime nitrogen in industry is used in the production of Dicyanamide, Cyanamide, Thiourea, strontium carbonate, polymycin and other chemical products of the main raw materials.
An alkaline fertilizer, is also one of the main raw materials for high efficiency and low toxicity polymycin pesticides, can be used as herbicides, fungicides, insecticides (to prevent the spread of schistosomiasis, prevention of root rot, rust, white mildew, can kill snails, leeches, etc.). It can also be used as a cotton deciduous agent and as a soil-improving role. is the organic synthesis industry and the plastic industry's basic raw materials, can be used in the production of dicyanamide, melamine and cyanide melt and so on.
Usage: Dicyanamide is an intermediate of synthetic medicine, pesticide and dye.
(1) Dicyanamide as the raw material of guanidine salt and cyanide ethylenediamine. With dicyanamide and acid reaction, a variety of guanidine salts can be manufactured. The benzene generation cyanamide obtained by the reaction of Dicyanamide and Benzyl is an intermediate of coatings, laminates and molded powders.
(2) Dicyanamide used as dye color fixing agent, dicyanamide and formaldehyde reaction of the dicyanamide resin, can be used as dye color fixing agent.
(3) Dicyanamide fertilizer, dicyanamide compound fertilizer can control the activity of nitrifying bacteria, so that the conversion speed of nitrogen fertilizer in the soil is adjusted, reduce the loss of nitrogen, improve the efficiency of fertilizer use.
(4) Dicyanamide as a fine chemical intermediate. It is used in medicine to make guanidine nitrate and sulfonamides, etc., and is also used to make thiourea, cellulose nitrate stabilizer, rubber vulcanization inhibitor, steel surface hardener, artificial leather filler, adhesive and so on.
Ultra-fine Dicyanamide (l-curing agent)
Fields of application:
1, because of its good heat resistance, used as epoxy resin resistance to high temperature curing agent;
2, and the use of toughening agent, can greatly improve the impact strength of the curing object;
3, for other polymers of special additives;
4, high-temperature sealing adhesive, can reach the instantaneous temperature resistance 400 degrees (130 degrees curing 1 hours, 180 degrees 30-60 minutes curing)
Two methyl midazolam
1. This product is the intermediate of drug extinguishing spirit and feed promoter, and is also the curing agent of epoxy resin and other resins. As a medium temperature fixation agent for epoxy resin, it can be used alone, but it is mainly used as a curing inhibitor for powder forming and powder coating.
2. This product is also an intermediate of the drug extinguishing spirit.
Raw materials for the synthesis of drugs such as sulfathiazole, methionine and fat pig tablets. Used as raw material for dyes and dyeing auxiliaries, resins and plastic powders. It can also be used as a vulcanization inhibitor for rubber, as a flotation agent for metal minerals, as a catalyst for phthalic anhydride and aristolochic acid, and as a metal anti-rust agent.
In photographic materials, it can be used as a developer and toner. It can also be used in the electroplating industry. Thiourea is also used in many aspects such as Diazo photosensitive paper, synthetic resin coating, anion exchange resin, germination inhibitor, fungicide and so on. Thiourea is also used as fertilizer.
Used in the manufacture of drugs, dyes, resins, plastic powder, rubber vulcanization promoters, metal Minerals flotation agent and other raw materials.
Strontium carbonate is mainly used in the manufacture of color TV cathode ray tube, electromagnetic iron, strontium ferrite, fireworks, fluorescent glass, flares and so on, but also the production of other strontium salt raw materials, used as a special PTC thermistor element (switch start, degaussing, current limiting protection, constant temperature heating, etc.) production of the base powder;
As a carrier of palladium, it can be used for hydrogenation. In addition, it is also used in the production of fireworks, fluorescent glass, flares, paper, medicine, analytical reagents, as well as sugar refining, metal zinc electrolyte refining, strontium salt pigment manufacturing.
Activated carbon is a kind of black porous solid carbon, which is produced by coal by crushing, forming or using uniform coal grains by carbonization and activation. The main component is carbon, which has strong adsorption properties and is an industrial adsorbent with a wide range of applications. Activated carbon has many kinds, suitable for factories, homes, automobiles and other fields
Activated carbon adsorption is widely used in municipal wastewater treatment, drinking water and industrial wastewater treatment.
Granular activated carbon is often used in adsorption molecules, granular activated carbon adsorption determines the application, and adsorption and a variety of carbon types of pore size distribution related. The peat base, lignite base and coconut shell based powdery activated carbon with water vapor activation as examples: peat based activated carbon has micropores and middle pores, granular activated carbon can be used for a variety of applications; there are more holes in lignite base carbon, granular activated carbon and larger middle holes, providing excellent accessibility; Coconut shell based granular activated carbon is mainly microporous, Applies only to the removal of low molecules.
The use of chemical activated granular activated carbon is very porous, mostly in the microporous and medium hole range, however, compared to the water vapor activation of activated carbon, chemical activated activated carbon pore surface is less hydrophobic and more negative charge. Taking extrusion type and crushing granular activated carbon as an example: peat based extrusion activated carbon can be made into a variety of different pore size distribution varieties. The main varieties of granular activated carbon micropores are mainly used for the recovery of gold for the corresponding gas. Most of the varieties with both micropores and medium holes are used in liquid phase applications, such as the adsorption of impurities in small molecules and macromolecules in water purification.
The broken coal-based granular activated carbon has both micropores and middle pores, which can be used for a variety of purposes. The granular activated carbon of lignite base or coconut shell has the same microporous and medium pore structure as powdery carbon. The technical index of activated carbon is very important: the performance index of activated carbon products can be divided into physical performance index, activated carbon Chemical Performance Index and particle activated carbon adsorption performance index. Three kinds of performance indexes play a very important role in the selection and application of activated carbon. The main physical properties of activated carbon are: shape, appearance, specific surface area, pore volume, specific gravity, number of items, particle size, wear-resistant strength, floating rate and so on.
Guanidine Hydrochloride Use
1. Can be used as medicine, pesticide, dye and other organic synthesis intermediates. Can be used to synthesize 2-aminoglycosides, 2-amino -6-methyl pyrimidine, 2-amino -4,6-Two methyl pyrimidine, is the manufacture of sulfadiazine, Sulfadiazine, sulfadiazine and other sulfonamide drugs intermediates.
2. Guanidine hydrochloride (or guanidine nitrate) reacts with ethyl acetate, which is 2,4-two amino -6-hydroxyl pyrimidine for the synthesis of folic acid, an anti-anemia drug. It can also be used as an anti-static agent for synthetic fibers.
3. It can also be used as a protein denaturation agent.
4. As a strong modifier in the extraction of cell total RNA experiments. Guanidine hydrochloride solution soluble protein, resulting in cell structure destruction, nuclear protein two-stage structure destruction, from nucleic acid removal, in addition, RNA enzymes can be inactivated by guanidine hydrochloride and other reducing agent inactivation